My girlfriend always smirks when she turns me down for sex

DEAR DEIDRE: IT’S the smirk that really gets to me when my girlfriend turns me down for sex.

I wouldn’t mind if told me she was “too tired”, “too busy” or “headachy” with a straight face.

But when she rejects me, she does it with a huge grin – as if she enjoys turning me down.

I’m getting so fed up.

I’m 33 and she’s 34.

When we got together five years ago we were at it all the time and she made me feel great.

Now I’m lucky if we get intimate once a month.

I’ve tried to talk to her about it but she tells me to grow up and accept that in long-term relationships you can’t “act like bunnies for ever”.

Get in touch with the Dear Deidre team

Every problem gets a personal reply from one of our trained counsellors.

Send an email to deardeidre@the-sun.co.uk

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

DEIDRE SAYS: Your girlfriend may be smiling because she feels awkward and knows her answer upsets you.

She is being unrealistic to expect you to be in a relationship with little sex.

Pick a quiet moment to talk about how hurt you feel by the constant rejection.

Say you feel you are both missing out on a lot of pleasure and intimacy.

Try to find out how she feels and if something is bothering her.

Read my support pack Saving Your Sex Life, which will help you both.

MORE FROM DEAR DEIDRE

DEAR DEIDRE

Despite having a great life together, my boyfriend is still texting other women

DEIDRE'S STORIES

Anna and her colleague are spotted together in the car as they grow closer



from The Sun
My girlfriend always smirks when she turns me down for sex My girlfriend always smirks when she turns me down for sex Reviewed by Khurram Shahzad on January 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.